Contact RRR Surf Off for questions through the form below.
1. Heat Times will be posted on the home page on Oct. 3rd by 6pm
2. For sponsorship opportunities, please fill out form below and submit your business info and questions
3. Ages are as of October 4th, 2014 (no proof necessary, we trust you)
4. No Membership Fees
5. Entry Fee is waived with donation to your favored non-profit of choice on entry form.
6. You may only surf in “one” division.
7. Q. How come there are only 4 divisions? A: This is more of a fun, family event. Sign up for a division and come down for a fun filled day in the sun. (NEW: Just added a Grom division 11 & Under)
8. Q: How is it free if we have to donate $15, $20 or $25?
A: It’s free to surf the “OCCC event”, if you “donate” to a non-profit (NGO’s are not running the event). Or, you can pay $30 to enter the event and not donate. Pretty cool deal eh? Our goal is to raise awareness and funds for local NGO’s. We thank you for your support!
9. Q: Can I signup online? A: Nope, please download the entry form mail it in or find one at a local HB Surfshop (Jacks, Chuck Dent, HSS, 17th Street Board Shop).
10. Q: Are there beach signups? A. Yes, if spots are available. There is a $10 late fee and cash only on the beach.
11. Q: Where is the Awards Ceremonies? A: 4 Sons Brewing 18421 Gothard St, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
• Artshow starts at 2pm-10pm and Award Ceremonies start at 6pm-10pm.